Amazon Prime Day is going strong into the final stretch. These are the best deals you’ll find. (Photo: Reviewed.com / Amazon)
— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA TODAY’s newsroom and any business incentives.
Amazon Prime Day has finally arrived. Of course, there’s no such thing as a good deal on a bad product. That’s why the folks at Reviewed will be searching Amazon (and other major retailers) relentlessly all throughout Prime Day to bring you the real deals. Bookmark this page, because we’ll be updating it throughout the day and night. Want to fend for yourself? Browse all the deals here.
Prime Day ends at 3:00 a.m. EST (12:00 a.m. PST) on July 12 for a full 30 hours of exclusive deals. Just keep in mind that to get any of these sales, you’ll need to be an Amazon Prime member.
You can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime here.
Top Prime Day Deals
- 75-Inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD Smart TV—$2,000 (save $800)
- Amazon Echo—$89.99 (Save 50%): This is the biggest discount Amazon has ever offered for this Alexa device. It’s a great standalone home assistant, but also a must-have if you have or want to start a smart home. Please note that they’re not back in stock until 8/11, but you can still order one now at this discounted price.
- Kindle Paperwhite—$89 (Save $30): Kindles are the best thing happen to reading since Gutenberg. With the Paperwhite’s built-in backlight you can read all night without keeping your partner awake. The Paperwhite has never been sold for under $100 before (at least not new). Now’s your chance to get it at the lowest price ever.
- Instant Pot 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker—$89.99 (Save 31%): Last year’s surprise Prime Day hit is back and this 8 quart model is actually $10 cheaper than the 6-quart model.
- Anova Sous Vide Bluetooth Precision Cooker—$99 (Save $50): Sous vide is the hottest cooking trend of 2017, and the first-gen version of our favorite sous vide cooker is a steal for under $100.
- iLife A4s Robot Vacuum—$149.99 (Save 25%): Reviewed.com Editors’ Choice winner.
- PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB Console – Uncharted 4 Bundle—$229 (Save 24%): Includes a new slim 500GB PlayStation®4 system, a matching DualShock 4 Wireless Controller, and Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End on Blu-Ray.
- Keurig K55 Single Serve Coffee Maker—$69.99 (Save 42%): This is one of the most popular K-Cup coffee makers, and it’s at it’s lowest price all year. If you want a straightforward pod brewer, this is the one to get, according to our reviewers.
Top Deals From Other Retailers
Phones, Tablets, and Wearables
- Huawei Mate9 Smartphone—$449.99 (Save 25%): This large unlocked smart phone is a good deal at its full price ($599.99). With this Prime Day discount and the fact that it has Amazon Alexa built in, this is a great option if you’re in the market for a new phone. Read our full review here.
- Prime exclusive phones—Save up to 50%: 12 different smartphones from the likes of Motorola, Nokia, and others are all on sale today. These unlocked phones range in price from $50-$200 (with today’s discounts). They do include Amazon ads on the lockscreen, but they’re at least tailored to you and your shopping habits.
- Garmin Fenix 3 HR Smartwatch—$384.99 (Save $165)
Health and Beauty
Baby and Kid
Sports and Outdoors
Back to School
Groceries and Home Products
- Prime Now Summer Essentials—Save 25%: To see these savings, you must be a Prime member and live in one of the eligible locations. But you’ll also get your order delivered to your door in two hours at no additional cost. (They require a mInimum $40 order, though.)
- Prime Pantry Everyday Essentials—Save up to 35%: Select household and grocery items will have coupons and discounts up to 35% through the end of Prime Day, at least. Prime Pantry shipping is free when you order at least 5 items, too.
- Select Grocery Items—Save up to 50%: These deals will focus heavily on Amazon’s brand, Wickedly Prime, but will also include loads of popular brands. And if you have an Amazon device, asking Alexa to buy grocery items via Amazon Fresh (if you’re not already using the service) will give you a 90-day free trial.
Apparel, Accessories, and More
Digital Subscriptions, Services, and Downloads
- Amazon Music Unlimited—4 months for $0.99/month
- Kindle Unlimited—up to 40% off
- Kindle Kickback (Save 40%): Buy any Kindle book before Prime Day ends and get 40% off your next Kindle or print book. Just redeem it by July 25.
- Audible Gold Membership—40% off for 6 months
- $5 Digital Movies and $0.99 Digital Rentals—(Save up to 83%)
- Amazon Home Services—Save 40%
- Try Prime Now—Save $20: If you’ve never tried Prime Now (and live where it’s available), use the coupon code “10PRIMEDAY” at checkout and you’ll get $10 off your first order. The order minimum is $20, so you can save up to 50% on whatever you buy. You’ll also get another $10 credit after you make your first order to use by July 31st.
- Audible giveaway: Download the Audible app, sign in with your Amazon Prime account, and listen to an audiobook or Audible Channel. You’ll automatically be entered into a contest to win one of 100 Amazon Echo devices.
Voice Shopping Deals
For these deals, you’ll need to own an Alexa device. This could be an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Amazon Tap, Fire TV, or a compatible Fire tablet. Simply say, “Alexa, what are your deals?” to get a sampling of the exclusive offers voice shoppers can access on millions of products on July 5. Prime members with Alexa devices will also get exclusive offers two hours before Prime Day starts, so if you’ve been wanting an Alexa device, this is a perfect chance to get more from it.
You’ll need to be a Prime member and have a default payment set up in your Amazon account to place orders.
Here are some of our favorites:
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.
Read or Share this story: https://usat.ly/2uKURjk